Monday, August 8, 2011

Why Not Quit Smoking?

Find out which way is right for you

Click Here to Quit Smoking Now



I am very concerned with people who smoke and it is one of my goals to help people quit in whatever way possible. It is definitely one of the habits to kick. There are many ways to stop smoking, so find one that's right for you.

A new survey just came out that says 12% of Californians smoke. I live in an apartment complex with 7 other apartments surrounding my front door. Out of the 8 total apartments, 2 smoke. That is 25%.

I don't like to have the air conditioning running all summer long, so I sometimes open my front door to let a cool breeze in. The only problem is that I'll be sitting at my computer and suddenly I will smell cigarette smoking trailing into my nostrils. I have to get up and close the door. Then about an hour later, it's getting really hot in here. I forgot that I closed my door and I need to go open it again to get some fresh air.

I sit back down and continue working. Ten minutes later... cigarette smoke... again.

What I want to do is go ask my neighbors if they like smoking cigarettes, or if they wish they could quit smoking. What reason is there to not try to quit smoking?

You like the way it tastes?

You like the way it feels?

It makes you feel better?

You're too addicted?

You can quit smoking if you really want to. It may be hard, but it is not impossible.

If you are at all concerned about your health, you should take the time to figure out what it is you need to do to stop smoking. My main concern is everyone's health. I wish people didn't smoke because I just know that their lungs are filling up with tar and one day they will probably end up with lung cancer.

One thing I was thinking about the other day was, "What would make me not want to quit smoking?" I have a problem with biting my nails. I don't want to do it, but I can't help it. I think if I wanted to quit smoking, I would miss the actual action of moving the cigarette to and from my mouth. Just the action of being able to do that would sooth me. So I got to thinking. What else could someone do who just wants to have the action of smoking cigarettes? You could eat carrot sticks or celery. Sucking on a lollipop would also be a good idea. But then I also thought about those new water vapor cigarettes that are coming out everywhere.

I started looking up different water vapor cigarettes to see which one was the best deal. They can be expensive, but cigarettes are even more expensive and water vapor doesn't kill you, so I'd rather smoke water vapor cigarettes if I had the choice.

After all my research, it seems that Smoke Assist was the best option. It was the best deal and it comes with a cartridge with refillable water vapor cigarettes and a rechargeable battery. I don't even smoke and this seems like fun to me.

If you want to check out Smoke Assist to help you stop smoking, you can Click Here. It is their website where you can learn about it and purchase it if it seems right for you. You can also read reviews online to see if it's right for you.

I think that's the best way to quit smoking. I just think it would be so much better to smoke water vapor cigarettes instead of tobacco ones. You'll be healthier, and if you normally smoke a lot, you'll actually save more money by buying water vapor cigarettes instead. It's highly beneficial.

So that's my favorite idea for quitting smoking. It will give you the sense of satisfaction you get by lifting the cigarette to and from your mouth. But everyone around you will thank you! :)

If that doesn't seem right for you, research other ways to quit smoking. There has to be a way for you. Don't stop believing in yourself. You can do it!

To learn more ways to quit, read: Smoking Reality Check

Want to make a living by creating your own blogs with no cost? Visit my experimental blog Online Money Making Trip and follow me on my blog creating journey of money making success and learn the entire process in detail for free.

technorati claim token: PZDXUW4Q3498

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home