Sunday, September 4, 2011

10 of the Funniest Quotes About Quitting Smoking

I've compiled a list of 10 of the funniest quotes about quitting smoking. I hope you enjoy:

1. I tried switching to gum but I couldn't keep it lit.

2. Sooner or later, everyone stops smoking.

3. Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.

4. I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself.

5. Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs.

6. The best way to stop smoking is to carry wet matches.

7. My smoking might be bothering you, but it’s killing me.

8. I only smoke after meals, I’m down to 20 meals a day.

9. Do you mind if I don't smoke?

10. The best way to stop smoking is just to stop - no ifs, ands, or butts.

Just a little fun to brighten up your day.

Now, on a more serious note, if you are a smoker, I hope you will deeply consider using some sort of strategy to quit smoking. Your friends and family love you and they want you around.

What to Read Next: Smoking Reality Check - Why You Need to Quit

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At September 11, 2011 at 11:56 PM , Anonymous Scott F. said...

Thumbs up for the quotes! They're all funny but true. I especially like the one about smoking after meals. I used to say something like that, too. But believe me, it always becomes more than just a stick after a meal! Seriously, one really has to quit before it becomes worse. I'm proud to say, I have been smoke-free for 3 years!

 
At September 13, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Anonymous Noel Banes said...

#10 is the best quote there. People always put it off for the next day, week or month. Now is always the best time to start something good. :-)

 
At January 1, 2012 at 2:45 AM , Blogger blogtronyok said...

it's easy to say, but in fact..
really need a big will to be a smoke-free..
thanks for sharing... ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home